Oviespaña announces OVIFOTO 2021. The competition will reward the photographs that best highlight the social, economic, cultural, gastronomic or environmental value of the world of sheep and goats. There will be 11 prizes in different categories worth 3,200 euros.
By sponsoring the Women’s Prize, we are highlighting our support forwomen who participate in the development of the sheep and goat sector, both in the managementof the flocks and in the production and transformationof wool and milk and all their multiple derivatives.
The winning photo must representand highlight one of the following values:
- – Presence and prominence of women in the management of sheep and goat farms.
- Women’s leadershipin the artisanal production that surrounds the transformation of the raw materials of both types of livestock farming.
- Importance of women in the veterinary profession, specifically in the small ruminantsector.
- Women’s contribution to the gastronomic and culinarytradition that has always surrounded both sectors
- The role of women in the promotion and development of cultural and leisure activities inspired by goats and sheep.
Take your change and take part! You have until 30 June.
Information about the woman’s prize:
Information about the competition:
Conditions for participation :
You may also be interested in
7 October, 2021
Vaccination for control and prevention of anthrax outbreaks
Anthrax is a serious disease caused by highly virulent spores of the bacterium Bacillus anthracis. If effective measures are not taken, anthrax can decimate herds of many farm animals, including cattle and horses.
2 September, 2021
A step forward in the fight against swine erysipelas
For more than 60 years, Syva has been working with veterinarians and pig farmers in the fight against swine erysipelas. Epidemiological studies show that 30-50% of apparently healthy pigs carry Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae1 bacteria. When uncontrolled, swine erysipelas can affect all stages of pig production, both in white and Iberian pigs, and cause a significant economic impact. The most frequent losses are...
2 August, 2021
It’s time for us to take a break
We are in summer holidays and, as every year, we invite our colleagues to disconnect and take some time off with their families, away from daily worries.