Oviespaña announces OVIFOTO 2021. The competition will reward the photographs that best highlight the social, economic, cultural, gastronomic or environmental value of the world of sheep and goats. There will be 11 prizes in different categories worth 3,200 euros.
By sponsoring the Women’s Prize, we are highlighting our support forwomen who participate in the development of the sheep and goat sector, both in the managementof the flocks and in the production and transformationof wool and milk and all their multiple derivatives.
The winning photo must representand highlight one of the following values:
- – Presence and prominence of women in the management of sheep and goat farms.
- Women’s leadershipin the artisanal production that surrounds the transformation of the raw materials of both types of livestock farming.
- Importance of women in the veterinary profession, specifically in the small ruminantsector.
- Women’s contribution to the gastronomic and culinarytradition that has always surrounded both sectors
- The role of women in the promotion and development of cultural and leisure activities inspired by goats and sheep.
Take your change and take part! You have until 30 June.
Information about the woman’s prize:
Information about the competition:
Conditions for participation :
You may also be interested in
27 April, 2021
The General Manager of Laboratorios Syva, César Carnicer, and the Director of Biological R&D, Mª Luisa de Arriba, awarded the 24th Syva Prize for the best Doctoral Thesis in Animal Health on Monday 26 April.
24 April, 2021
Veterinarians are essential to society!
The Veterinary College Organisation (OCV) organised an event on 22 April to honour the veterinary profession and highlight its essential work for the benefit of public health.
16 April, 2021
For once, let us talk about business!
For the second year in a row, our Managing Director Cesar Carnicer was interviewed by Joseph Harvey (Animal Pharm), business analyst for IHS Markit. For sure, in these times of pandemic, we all need to read, hear and talk about things that are going well and bring a little positivity to our daily lives